Re: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??

To: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Subject: Re: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??
From: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 22:03:57 +0100
Offset and backspacing is not the same thing.
Offset is positive unless specified negative.
Negative offset is not common on wheels today
and it would not fit a Roadster without big flares.

European and Japanese wheels today are marked
ET and a number. For example ET25 is offset
25 mm. ET-25 is negative offset 25 mm.

Thomas