Re: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??
From: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:53:28 +0100
The stock 280 ZX wheels 6x14" had 10 mm offset.
We never had any 280 ZX sold with steel wheels
in Sweden. My first 240Z had 6x14" slot mags made
in Japan with 10 mm offset. The more common (in
Europe) Wolfrace slot mags 6x14" usually had zero
offset. Will not fit the Roadster unless used with
skinny tyres. 260Z alumium wheels like we had in
Europe will fit the Roadster. It's OK to use 185/60-14
on 6 inch wide rims.

Thomas