Re: Preparing to say good-bye (for a while)

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Preparing to say good-bye (for a while)
From: "Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:31:57 -0800
Andrew,
Welcome to NOROC. We greet you with open tops (for those who have them) and
wish you Godspeed in getting your car back on the road.

I have to warn you, and other NOROC members will tell you, that you may go
through a few phases during your rebuild. Just remember that your support
group is here, so anytime you need to vent those frustrations, or you need
someone to talk you through a tough situation (which bolts were SAE?), or
you just want to reminisce about days of old cruising down the highway -
drop a line.

You begin every journey with a step....( or something like that)

Bill Barber
NOROC