Re: Roc liability

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: Roc liability
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:23:37 -0400
Mike,

You have a right to worry. This past weekend my MGB club co-sponsored a
rally with UCP and an accident ocurred which killed one of the participants.
Fortunately the club has insurance for this as it is cowritten by the NA MGB
Club, but . . . the emotional toll was high as several other people were
injured and a Jeep and an AC Cobra were wiped out.

'66 Mike