Re: Roc liability

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roc liability
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:58:46 EDT
bitterrootprop@nidlink.com writes:

<< Open to all information, ideas and flames. >>

Hello,

As for BADROC we also have no dues of anything else to bring in moneys of any
kind.  So when we have get-togethers they are not "BADROC" meets but rather
just meets.

I also am a member and board member of ZONC, Z Owners of NorCal.  In this
club we have well over a thousnad members and we do need a governing body a
charter.  We also have a monthly newsletter and annual picnic and quarterly
meetings.  We are insured for such events although I dont know the details.

I belong to a racing club too and we also are insured for all get-togethers.
This is a high $$$ club with only a hundred members or so and money isn't a
huge issue.  Insurance is expensive.

My suggestion is to forget the insurance for your two dozen or so members.
If you really feel worried about liabilities then make a relaease form and
have all attendees sign.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion