E-Bay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: E-Bay
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:57:45 -0500
Just my 2cents, but I regret that getting needed parts has come to this.
Call me old fashioned, but I like calling someone about a part and getting a
price - then deciding if/when I can purchase it.  I cannot monitor an e-bay
auction, my schedule doesn't allow it.  So have at it boy's, and I can only
hope that there is enough left over for those who are willing to pay a fair
price for a product.  On the other hand, capitalism is what has driven our
country to it's prominence in the world.  Sigh.