Re: Sniping (was E-bay)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sniping (was E-bay)
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:42:45 EDT
<< The subject of sniping came up briefly recently. It's an interesting
subject because it seems you're either 'fer it or ag'in it...no middle
ground.  >>

Hello,

I am definitely in the middle.  I love the generosity of the List.
Information is always there when needed.  I have also received free parts
from wrecked cars on several occasions.  Once again, the genersoity of the
majority of the List is beyond words.

But I also think that eBay is a wonderful source.  Not necessarily for buying
but for selling. I too have given parts away on many occasions.   But I still
have a bunch of parts in my garage that I really want to get rid of.  These
parts dont take up much space in the garage but I still want to get rid of
them.  I feel that they could be put to good use.

So I am going to put them all in a box and sell them all together as a
"potpourri" of parts.  One low price for everything in there.  Yes, I could
just say free to whoever wants it and then I would get alot of responces.
But then these parts are going to probably just sit in someone elses garage.
But if I place them on eBay for a low price someone who really needs them
will more than likely make a bid.  I would like the parts to be put to use if
possible.

Two years ago I asked the list if someone had a certain part laying around
and would be willing to sell it.  Sure enough, I recieved it in the mail a
few days later for free.  Well, that part is still being used and will
continue to be used.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex