E-Bay and not Yahoo! Auctions? (free centerlink bar)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: E-Bay and not Yahoo! Auctions? (free centerlink bar)
From: XeddeX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:25:21 EDT
Hi Roadster owners,

I've been reading the EBay thread for a while and have to say that I am in
the middle.  I've given away free Roadster parts, sold them privately, and
have also sold through EBay.

Completely OFF TOPIC, but I hope someone can provide a consumers point of
view.  Please email me off-line with your answer.  (xeddex@aol.com)

With all this talk about EBay, what about all the other auction sites?
Amazon?  Yahoo!?  Personally, I want to sell on Y! Auctions but am afraid
that it won't generate as many page hits as EBay.  How many of you guys check
only EBay for items, or check both EBay and Yahoo! Auctions?  if you don't
check Yahoo! Auctions, why not?  please contribute so I can determine whether
to go the EBay route or Y! Auctions.

Roadster Content:  I have a centerlink bar that is up for grabs.  this is the
bar that connects the steering box to the idler arm.  its in good shape.  no
"shlop" and just needs a good cleaning and regreasing.  Free to whomever
NEEDS it and privately contributes a quality opinion on the EBay/Y! Auctions
comparison to my email address.....

thanks,
Eddie