Suspension

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:26:45 -0600
List -

I printed out the Sharp manual.  Very good.  Question - has anyone shortened
the front springs on a Roadster by heating the top coil and collapsing it
down like the manual says?  I have an extra set of springs and if this works
it would be cheaper then buying the comp springs.  Also, what is the price
of a larger sway bar with poly bushings?

Note:  Thanks for all the replies of concern about my wife with MS.  I
printed them out and gave them to her.  She was very touched!

OK another note;  had a miss on acceleration that was driving me nuts.
Through suggestions from you smart folks on this list, I tracked it down to
the coil.  Replaced it and my engine runs better then it ever has.

Phil Hall
'66 1600 in Alabama