You are welcome!

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: You are welcome!
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:09:17 -0800
List,

I have been pleasantly surprised by the flood of thanks I have received
about the SoCalROC meet. It really was my pleasure to organize this meet.
People seemed amazed that I took the time to get this thing together. I just
stoked the fire and brought a little food. It's all about the cars and there
were so many good ones there it made all of the effort more than worthwhile.

While Les and Gary Cohen think I should organize all future events, I am
more of the mindset that this club belongs to all of us. I like to trade
ideas and come up with fun things to do. Joe Roach talked about getting a
Mount Palomar run together. Jim Bunte is probably going to take most of the
web responsibilities as that is his strong point. I am now going to look
into finalizing a club logo and finding out about getting some T-shirts
done. Judy Chernoff offered to help Liz (my girlfriend) with setting up the
food for the next meet. I have in mind a "Beach Meet", similar to Doheny,
but maybe in Huntington Beach. All of us together make SoCalROC what it is:
a great club that is all about the cars. Everyone contributes what they can
and we all have fun. That's the point.

So everyone keep the ideas coming. There was a lot of talk about caravaning
up to Solvang. I am all for that. We talked about taking the 10 to Hiway 1
and cruising up the coast. So let's get together and decide when and where.
We have a great start to our club and I look forward to seeing you all again
soon!

See you on the road,

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex