Re: Appropriate List topics

To: roadsterlist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Appropriate List topics
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:00:34 -0500
I have to say, that I am firmly entrenched in the middle ground.

I enjoy much of the banter that goes by, (I think Alan and I have
given generously),  but it does make the list relatively thin on
content and DOES make it difficult to skim through.

Could we adopt a subject line code system like:

PO  personal opinion/debate
NR  non roadster
LT  local topic
AR  All roadster
15  1500's
16  1600's
2L  2L

or something like it?

The Z list does this effectively by breaking everything into years
90+, 300, 240,  etc.   but I don't think a model only designation would
help us much without the other codes since the banter applies to all
models
(and none).

This could be a voluntary effort so that we don't have to use a list
nazi!

Jim