NOWROC's First Gathering

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC's First Gathering
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:29:38 -0800
List,
Members of NOWROC and owners interested in being involved
Eric Wittinger is planning a Barbecue at Tim Scott's house in Longview,
Washington Saturday March 11 th. This will be the clubs first official
outing and everyone is invited to join in even if your car is not
on the road yet. Information on directions and items to bring to
the barbecue will be posted on our site. Tim will provide a barbecue
and so far the food and drink arrangements are not complete on
this yet. If you like to chip in for food and drinks then it will be
greatly appreciated. I will try to get a few raffle items together
for a drawing.

On Sunday of the same weekend there will be an autocross
at PIR. Eric is planning on running his car there if it is ready
then. If anyone else is interested check our web site for more
information we are updating it daily. I also will try to purchase
a couple of sets of arm restraints. I believe most clubs are
requiring them for open cockpit cars, also roll bars that extend
at least 2" above the drivers head. are required.
No I won't be acquiring any of those for you :-)

Please check in on the work that Eric and Daniel have been
doing on the web site. They both have been spending alot
of their free time on it and it is starting to show.

Thanks,
Mike
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/