Re: high tech nissan meeting

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: high tech nissan meeting
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:14:49 EST
We had a total of about 4 roadsters show up at the show... but no two were
ever really in the same place, at the same time. As one roadster had to
leave, another would show up. So it was interesting to see people wondering
why the roadsters kept changing colors. :)

The last roadster to show was Tak's... his trailer broke down early in the
day, so it took him an extra hour to get things fixed up. If anyone's
interested in checking out his car, pick up the latest issue of turbo
magazine (mar issue I believe), as there is a feature in there on his
FJ20DET-powered monster roadster. As for other pics from the show, check out
the following URL (several roadster shots here!):
http://www.qnet.com/~joplinlov/ser.htm

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC