NOWROC door prize

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC door prize
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:45:19 -0800
Well we have a winner!!

I wanted to see who was the fastest person to reply
to our BBQ post. The winner is Laura Hoey and the
close second place person is Jon Wissler. You both
will receive a little gift from NOWROC if you attend
the BBQ. Thanks for your quick replies and we encourage
others to do so. Kerry Zarwiny won the Birthday prize
about a week ago. He received a NOS oil filler cap
from NOWROC. We will be doing things like this
for members who get involved with the club and
offer their services.

Mike
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/