high tech nissan meeting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: high tech nissan meeting
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 17:06:33 -0800
List,

I met Van out at the Nissan meet in the San Fernando Valley today. It was a
very young crowd and some very nice cars.  I makes me wonder though, "Where
do these kids get the money?" I mean there were 23 y.o.'s with wheel sets
that cost more than my whole car!

I liked seeing all the shiny SR20DE motors and I'm sold on the 1st
generation Sentra SE-R's. The 91's appealed to me more than the 94's did.
It's the Bluebird SSS of it's day.

There were Maximas, Sentras, Infinitis, a high end Pulsar (SE-R?), and all
of the Silvia line (240SX etc). not many classics just me and a 510 and I
didn't stay long.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles