Re: 1967 1/2 Roadster for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1967 1/2 Roadster for Sale
From: "Datsun Fairlady" <datsun_fairlady@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:17:45 GMT
New development: The car is sold. Also, it turned out that Leo has
questionable character. He sells cars from his house, so if you ever hear of
a car for sale in Pioneer, CA - by Leo at ragdoll@volcano.net - you might
want to think twice about buying from him. I thought I was doing him a favor
for posting his car to the digest, but it turns out that I was being taken
advantage of. Leo is not an honest man.

I've removed the photos from my site as well.

Ken