1967 1/2 Roadster for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1967 1/2 Roadster for Sale
From: "Datsun Fairlady" <datsun_fairlady@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 04:15:08 GMT
Decided to wait until next year to buy one, so I thought I'd post the one I
test drove today. To respond, send your email to Leo at: ragdoll@volcano.net

See photos at:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/2464/datsun.htm

1967 DATSUN 1600, TRUE 1967 DATSUN 1600 CONVERTIBLE: AKA SPL 311
ROADSTER.CENTRAL Calif. area with Newer Red Paint Both The soft and Hard
Tops. 4 Cyl. dual Carbs, 4 speed from the factory a Calif. RUST FREE Car.
New seats, dash, brakes. etc.A great Buy.and will drive anywhere. $4400

ragdoll@volcano.net
Location: Pioneer, CA

My notes: Very solid car, clean, recent paint job could have been done a
little better, but looks good regardless, drives perfect, couldn't find any
rust, no accident repairs that I could see. Really nothing wrong with it,
and it seemed like a very fair, if not good deal for the money.

Ken