Bummer

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bummer
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:17:21 -0600
Do you remember the story of the stone soup?  Three soldiers make a pot of
"soup" with boiling water and some large stones.  Villagers add a few
vegetables to flavor the soup, then some meat, spices, etc., and the whole
village feasts upon the result.  We could make Tom Walter a "stone soup"
roadster for his ex.  I'll donate a chassis and running gear from "Rusty",
one of my yard decorations.  It's high windshield, so we'd need a low
windshield body shell.  Someone could donate an old set of 2000 emblems, or
a grille, or a wheel, and soon we'd have a complete "low windshield" 2000.
A couple of cans of spray paint and the ex wouldn't know the difference.
Just hope she doesn't check the numbers.

Leisure Suit Terry