roadster body "kit" ?

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster body "kit" ?
From: "E.Noval" <aryasu19@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:21:22 -0500
Has anyone on the list used an aftermarket body kit on their roadster?
(glass or plastic)
I understand Les/Dennis have a glass front airdam now, but I havnt really
seen anything
else on the market.

I guess the original chrome (bumpers and siderails) protects the roadster
from some ppl who like to bump and scrape into your car while its parked,
but Ive removed most all of the chrome and was considering
replacing it with glass/plastic bumpers, wheel arches etc and such.

Any recommendations of manufacturers who might have or be able to
manufacture such?

TIA-
ed
69 2000