Re: update from Randy Christman......9-5-99

To: spl310@hotmail.com, sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu,
Subject: Re: update from Randy Christman......9-5-99
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:38:08 EST
In a message dated 2/17/00 6:55:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spl310@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 I hate to be the one to do this, but I think that he sold the car.  I saw a
 roadster advertised on the web, and I sent a message to inquire about it and
 to see if there were any spares that I may be able to pick up for my
 project.  Well, a Randy Christman replied and said that the car was sold.
 It could be a different guy though......

OH THAT HURTS,I just finished with my divorce when the Randy thing happened.
I ponied up $50 and defended the guy.I really felt bad for him.
Tom, I guess you have children so things are different. My cheating wife
wanted my 1600 so she and her new boy toy could sell it for their new start.
I would have burned it before they got it. I don't know your situation but
best of luck.
Randy did just disappear, I hope this isn't true.

DAVE