Re:Bummed....

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Bummed....
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:05:07 -0800
Hear Hear!
I was leery about donating to that other gentleman (what was his name again and
where is he now?) but have no problem with Mr.
Walter. If it wasn't for Mr. Walter and his emailed step-by-step help with my
front/rear brakes, there would still be cursing and
strange noises coming from my garage at 2 in the morning (as I try to take my
rear drums off with the jack hammer! <grin!>)

Sign me up.

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600