Bummed....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bummed....
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 00 22:46:12 CST
Bummed...

Good news & Bad news:
Finally have a settled agreement on my divorce, but
my ex gets the 67 2000.

Rather ironic as we had originally verbally agreed
to settle everything back last summer, which I agreed
to pay off the Aerostar she was using. In return I
would keep the 67. Well, I paid off the Aerostar
(big mistake as it was community property), so she
has it as "her car" with a clear title, and was able
to snatch the roadster and some more property as
her portion of the estate.

I did put a new clutch in, but never got around to
finishing up the head gasket. Ironic as I wanted to
order comp head bolts for the roadster, and some other
new parts.

So sadly SRL311-0547 will be going away.

I still have my '68 2000, also non running at the moment,
so at least I'll still have a roadster.

Starting next week, I'll do a little garage cleaning to
see what things turn up. I have some odd ball stuff, and
good stuff (like a NOS 1600 starter). Who knows get the
garage cleaned out and pay off some of this legal debt. ;-)

All I can say is thankfully I am blessed with a good sense
of humor, and two great kids.

Bummer,

But the kids and dogs come first. Plus with just
ONE roadster I can focus a little more on it. ;-)

Cheers,

Tom