Re: Center console

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Center console
From: Kurt Weisner <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:51:51 -0800
Those that think of sewing as un-manly are not seeing the big picture.
I got a lot of ribbing when I took a sewing class in high school. But
when the
guys saw the diamond tuck interior I made for my truck, and realised I
was the
only guy in a class with 20+ girls they quit laughing and took the class
themselves
the next semester.
        Kurt Weisner