Re: Center console

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Center console
From: XeddeX@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:05:44 EST
I had a local uphostrey (sp?) shop rev-vinyl the center console, the rear
deck "U" hoop, and the sides of the front console that houses the
radio/vent/header handles for $90.00 total.  maybe this gives you an idea of
how much to pay for?  The $90 was for labor and material.  It may be a  bit
on the low side since I have found this shop to do quality work for a more
than fair price.  It is located in San Jose, CA.

about the center console, now that the work is done, I have noticed that the
chrome/metal trim and surrounding plate needs to be replaced.   Anybody have
an extra that they are willing to sell?  any shops carry it?

TIA,
Eddie