RE: Do Soft Tops Leak in the Rain?

To: "'Greg_Behrens@radian.com'" <Greg_Behrens@radian.com>,
Subject: RE: Do Soft Tops Leak in the Rain?
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:09:56 -0500
A bit of $.02 advice.

Because these cars leak (as did my 240Z also) it is wise to remove the
asphalt sound deadner put on the floors by Datsun oh so many years ago.
My friend w/ his rust free Texas car laughed at me when I gave him the
advice but I persuaded him to do it. He was "mildly" suprised when after
lifting that stuff off, and seeing all the pinholes and rust underneath.
Datsun put the asphalt on bare unpainted metal and when water gets in
there it doesn't get out. You figure the rest!

Mike