Re: air shocks (only kinda related)

To: "Jon Wissler" <Jon_Wissler@pngc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air shocks (only kinda related)
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:52:55 -0800
the rear springs are flat when the car came off the boat on early model
roadsters , the rear ride height was in creased in late 68 about a inch and
a half. to bring the back end up to the front end ride height..
if the spring has a kink in it or a leaf is broken then it needs replaced,
other than that they never go bad.

 "he car now has a downhill
rake which I don't particularly care for, but I'm hoping it will settle a
bit more with age."

if you want it to set level take out the extra leaf

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.
Placerville CA. 95667