Re: carb info

To: "Joe Rubio" <joe@venuesports.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: carb info
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:56:22 -0800
new Solex kit ...$2500.00  this came with all you need but the A/C It needs
the Solex cam 300.00
so may about of your price range.
stock carbs rebuilt with ball bearing throttle shafts that will never wear
out  run 550.00 exchange
any other custom set up requires a lot of set u and tuning and thus cost ..

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.
Placerville CA. 95667