SoCalROC Homepage (Help Needed)

To: "Andrew Murphy" <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>,
Subject: SoCalROC Homepage (Help Needed)
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 09:38:15 -0600
> Andrew Murphy
> 1967.5 2000 Solex
> SRL311-00489 (on the road again!)
> SoCalROC http://www.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm

I have heard great things about this sight, but so far have been unable to
access it.  Am I the only one?  The address does pull up the home page, but
on my system, all that is displayed is the SoCalROC logo and several lines
of welcome text.  Otherwise the page is blank excluding the counter at the
bottom?

If someone could be kind enough to forward the link addresses to me as I
would love to see your collection of roadsters!  Or if anyone knows a "fix"
for my system-it pulls up all other pages w/o any problems.

Thanks for your patience.

Nathan