And a good time was had by all

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: And a good time was had by all
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 16:56:40 -0800
Hello List,

Wow. That is the first word that comes to mind after the inaugural meet of
the Southern California Roadster Owners Club. I don't think I am being
conceited when I say it was a huge success. We had at least 20 cars in
attendance including some special guests. Everyone had a great time and the
weather was PERFECT.  WE of course talked about the cars, but we also got a
chance to get to know each other as many of us had never met before. There
were old timers and newbies there and some fabulous cars.

I am sure over a hundred pictures were taken and I will be busy getting them
ready for posting on the website. There is also a special surprise. Jim
Bunte brought his digital video camera and made QTVR videos of the meet.
Look for links for download to appear on the website soon.

My girlfriend Liz gets special note for laying out a really nice picnic
lunch for everyone and also thanks to everyone who came to the meet. Next on
the agenda for SoCalROC is planning our caravan trip to Solvang. A great
start to what I know will be a great club.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC http://www.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm