Re: Hakkinen-was European Roadster???

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: Hakkinen-was European Roadster???
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 01:07:25 +1100
Mika Hakkinen was driving for McLaren in 1994. He drove for Lotus in 1991 and
1992 and then became the McLaren test driver in 1993. He drove the McLaren in
the last 3 races of 1993 after McLaren dumped Michael Andretti, who mistakenly
thought his MP4/8 was a demolition derby car.
Roadster content - ummm, errr, ahhh, Hakkinen drove the Lotus 107 in 1992, the
107 had a Ford Cosworth HB V8 engine, the Jordan 191 also used the Ford Cosworth
HB V8, the Jordan 191 was driven by Bertrand Gachot, in 1990 Gachot drove the
Coloni C3B, the C3B used the Subaru F12 engine, one of the major share holders
of Subaru is Nissan Motor Co., and Nissan built the Datsun Roadster !
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia ( big Hakkinen fan )
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html