Re: Hakkinen-was European Roadster???

To: ajb@squirrel.com.au, Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: Hakkinen-was European Roadster???
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 13:47:15 EST
In a message dated 2/6/00 7:19:17 AM, ajb@squirrel.com.au writes:

<< Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia ( big Hakkinen fan ) >>

Alan,
    With all due respect, Mika Hakkinen is the most boring person (not to
mention cry baby) to ever drive in F1.
    Without question, Michael Schumacher is the best driver in F1.  But for a
broken leg he would have surely matched Ferrari's Constructors Championship
this year with a Driver's Championship.  Just wait til the Ferrari F320
debuts (2-7-2000)!
    That having been said, it's great just to hear from another F1 fan,
regardless of their loyalties.  F1 coverage in the USA is adequate but no
more than that.  The most popular series here involves a huge bunch of cars
going around in a circle at the same speed.  I guess it's great, but I don't
really get it.  Hundreds of laps only to have the race decided in the last 10
- 20.  We'll see if the US Grand Prix changes any of that.
    Best wishes to you and the Silver Arrows.
Greg
67.5 2000 Solex
Spokane, WA