Re: Miata

To: Mark <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Subject: Re: Miata
From: Robin_Krause@majiq.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:27:26 -0800
Laura, can you spell S-U-G-A-R D-A-D-D-Y?

<grin>

I'm 43 and all mine seems to attract are the young ones, go figure. . .

Robin
68.5 1600

                    Mark

                    <captainhoek@postmark.net>         To:

                    Sent by:                           cc:     Datsun
<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
                    owner-datsun-roadsters@auto        Subject:     Re: Miata

                    x.team.net

                    02/02/00 05:05 PM

                    Please respond to Mark

laurahoey@myself.com wrote:

> Andrew, based on Kerry's definition I pointed out to him that
> the roadster is a pretty decent stud magnet, granted they're all too
often 40-50

So JUST WHAT"S WRONG WITH BEING 40-50??? Huh? Huh?  What's wrong with
that?!?!? <glare!>

Smart aleck kid!  mutter mutter mutter....

<grin>

> with pony tails

Yuck.  They'd probably drive a Miata with an AUTOMATIC!

Mark van der HOek
Houston, for the moment.  No pink slip yet.