Re: Roadster's British heritage.

To: captainhoek@postmark.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster's British heritage.
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:26:25 EST
In a message dated 02/02/2000 6:16:19 AM Mountain Standard Time,
captainhoek@postmark.net writes:

<< Some years agos a mechanic (of dubious intelligence) told me that the
Roadster engine is a carbon copy of a Jag engine of that era.  He said that
many of the parts were interchangeble.  Anyone know if that's true?

 Mark van der Hoek
 Houston, for now.

Mark,
The Jaguar engines of that era were the XK's that had double overhead cams,
hemispherical heads, etc., so I'm sure there were not any interchangable
parts.  "Dubious intelligence" is right.....

Joseph
70 1600
Warren, ME