RE: horn problem

To: neffster189@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: horn problem
From: "Alan Vedadi" <datsun_spl311@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:54:12 EST
In addition to spending most of the Sunday in front of the TV watching
football games, I had in front of me (in the living room) 2 horns and 1 horn
relay all gutted out. It goes without saying that my sunday activities
created a  very displeased wife, who couldn't understand why I bought a 33
years old car in the first place. 2 additional negative points for me!

I managed to revive the relay and one of the horns. I now have a roadster
which hunks in mono vs. stereo. I think the coil on the other one is bad. I
am too lazy to be messing with it further. Are there any after market horns
that  will work? Are there any other options ?

As to the question of the personal data:

I am located @ Potomac Maryland, 6' , and 40 something with a body leaping
10 years ahead, mentality of a 14 year old, and an IQ which last tested came
back negative.

I have two sons who are already fighting about who the ownership of the
roadster should go to after I become either a corpse or too feeble to drive.

Alan Vedadi
1967 1600 SPL-311