GRINS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: GRINS
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:21:58 EST
Hi all,
Last night I was driving down Beach Blvd. in Huntington Beach (6-lane, 50 mph
limit). At a stoplight, I spotted a BMW M3 behind to me. When the light
turned green, I went sprightly through the gears at about 2/3 throttle and
noticed the M3 right behind me. About a 1/2 mile up at the next light he
swung around to the side of me and motioned for me to roll my window down. He
said "cool car, what kind of engine swap did you do to that thing?...it's
REALLY fast."

I just grinned and said  "Thanks, but it's just stock"   :-)

Craig Carter

'70 2000