Old Timer coming

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Timer coming
From: "Les/Dennis @CDM" <lescan@nctimes.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:29:28 -0800
To all interested in Southern California
I was just called minutes ago by Old Timer Magazine from Japan and they
are sending a guy over this coming Sat.the 29th and he wants me to try
and round up a bunch of roadsters and 510s and he does not just want
nice cars he said some cars that are still being done would be great as
well. So if you have any interest in coming out to the shop this Sat
please let me know and I guess we will have a little party. Sorry for
the short notice. I guess I won't be autocrossing this week either. Oh
well this sounds like more fun anyway. The story is about Datsuns in the
US and he said there has been too many stories about Zs in Japan
recently so he really like 510s and Roadsters. Hope some of you can make
it by.
LES
--
Les Cannaday