Re: National Meet

To: fredkatz@2xtreme.net, BARTERDUDE@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: National Meet
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:02:51 EST
In a message dated 3/28/99 1:34:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fredkatz@2xtreme.net writes:

<< A lot of your reasons were the reason why Denver kept coming up in
 discussions at Solvang last year. Everyone wants the national meet in their
 backyard, but there has to be something extra for the family in order to
 bring people from 2000 miles away. Someone will complain no matter where
 you have it, but if you have all those extra fun things that Denver has,
 the people will come. The BADROC group is getting set for Denver 2000! >>

My uncle belongs to a national lincoln continental owner's group, and they
realize that the US is just too big to hold one single national convention, so
what they do is have annual meets in three separate parts of the country.
There's a west-, mid-, and east-coast meet, all happening at the same time if
I remember correctly. Maybe that's something we could try also. I'd like to
see other datsuns included though, to make for a BIG event. I guess we on the
west have our shasta, and that could be considered the west coast "division"
of the meet.

Van