Re: National Meet

To: <BARTERDUDE@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: National Meet
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 13:26:59 -0800
A lot of your reasons were the reason why Denver kept coming up in
discussions at Solvang last year. Everyone wants the national meet in their
backyard, but there has to be something extra for the family in order to
bring people from 2000 miles away. Someone will complain no matter where
you have it, but if you have all those extra fun things that Denver has,
the people will come. The BADROC group is getting set for Denver 2000!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC

----------
> From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: National Meet
> Date: Saturday, March 27, 1999 7:48 AM
>
> Got to through a little local pride into the National Meet discussion.  I
live
> 20 miles SE of Denver between Denver and Colorado Springs.  The Springs
area
> could not only serve as a meeting point, but some of you could make it a
NICE
> vacation.  Many great things to do and see within a short drive. Great
> mountains (great for testing those handling skills), ancient Indian cliff
> dwellings, mining towns converted to gaming (for those who like to spend
more
> money), LOW HUMIDITY (sorry Oklahoma and anything east of here), the
Purple
> Mountains Majesty (Pikes Peak).
>
> Yes, there is a raceway park in the Springs area called Pikes Peak
National