new owner, could use some advice

To: "'datsun-maillist-autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new owner, could use some advice
From: "Andrew Hencke" <Andy.Hencke@mci.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:21:52 -0700
Glad to find a good maillist.

Last fall I bought a '60 1600 for $600.  Had sat in garage for 14 years.
One family owner.  Father sold car to son, I bought car from son.

I am curious for feedback about possible things to look out for.  I am
already planning to rebuild brake and clutch cylinders as well as full
tune-up.

Can I use commercially available motor oil, brake fluid, antifreeze, etc,
etc.  What tune-up items will I not find at my local parts store?

Is there someone on this list that can supply common small parts/supplies
like the rebuild kits for my brake/clutch cylinders?

Andy Hencke