Re: Soft Top help

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soft Top help
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:34:54 -0800
Russ is right,
        the Whitney tops are made for a car that's 1" lower than ours!  I made
mine fit, but I'd had it for a coupla years and couldn't return it. It
works fine, but my car only comes out on relatively dry days.  Next
time, I'll pay real money for the right thing.
        I think you get to fit your own twisty and pokey fittings on most tops,
tho, as rumor has it that twisties and pokeys are in different places on
different cars...
Toby