Soft Top help

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soft Top help
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:31:06 -0800
This subject has probably been beaten to death over the years, but...

I've decided to get a convertable top for my '69 2L.  I've got the frame -
it will need work, maybe re-zinked, and the latches are rusted, so will also
need work.  The padded part under the front 'arch' is toast, but I'm sure a
local upholstery place can patch & recover with vinyl, but I'm open to
suggestions here, too.

What top, though?  Robbins, even JC Whitney (god forbid)?  What have people
had good luck with, and how much?  (Vendors, feel free to reply... <g>).
Thanks for your help.

-John F
'69 2L Solex
Las Vegas, NV