Re: 1967 Roadster Question

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1967 Roadster Question
From: Jason Wright <jfw@commercemarket.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:20:40 -0700
Many thanks for the help, I am up to my ears in gunk right now :)

I could not find the serial number.  Looks like the previous owner sprayed
under the hood (not on the engine) with some black detox stuff that my
neighbor says was used to muffle the noise.

Any other suggestions on the serial number would be great.

Thanks again,

Jason