Goin' to Shasta!

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Goin' to Shasta!
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:55:12 -0800
Phyllis & I made reservations today at McCloud B&B for the 9th & 10th, for
the Shasta get-together.  A few Q's:

1)  Don't have a soft top (havn't really needed one here) - what is the
weather like that time of year?  Should I use this as an 'excuse' to get a
ragtop?

2)  This is one of the few parts of the county I've never been to - any
wineries up there - or did I drink them all out of business in Sonoma/Napa?

3)  Anyone stayed at this B&B?  Or know anything about it?

4)  It seems as there are 2 different functions (Datsun related) going on at
the same time - what do we need to / should register for?

5)  What shouldn't we miss seeing while up there - given we'll only be there
2 days?

Keith - if you're out there - we're leaving thur, staying that night in
Reno, driving up.  Same on the way back, one night in Reno (with friends),
get back Mon.  Free room in Reno if this fits in your plans...

Thanks for your help...

-John F.
'69 Solex