Re: "Tiger" killer

To: toby@wolfenet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Tiger" killer
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:29:06 EST
In a message dated 3/18/99 10:11:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
toby@wolfenet.com writes:

<<      'till you ride in one.  Then, if you're not 'converted', at least
 you'll have whiplash!  If you want to swap drivlines, it's a cheap,
 effective, and FAST way to go.  Anybody done a turbo version?   >>

There are a few 13B roadsters down in southern CA...one mexican guy who did
have a turbo one (I believe it was a turbo, at least) recently passed away.
But there are still a few others around. That was the only 13BT I'd heard of
though.

Van