Re: Roadster Sighting - Bay Area

To: + Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Roadster Sighting - Bay Area
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:37:17 -0800
Not necessarily! Some consider those teardrop side markers so pretty that
they're popping up on non-1969 years. The 1968 had no side markers.

He'll probably pop up at one our meets. I vaguely recall meeting someone with
that color roadster in the SF Bay Area, because I remember mentioning that the
only other roadster with that color is Scott Caulkins (Arizona?). Did it look
like Scott's (see http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/images\solfk23a.jpg )

Fred - So.SF