BADROC's Pre-Roadster Season Prep Session

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC's Pre-Roadster Season Prep Session
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:24:33 EST
Hello,

It looks like I better get extra charcoal and drink for our get-together BBQ.
And, by the way... it appears that we may have a special guest dropping by for
the BBQ.  He will be driving his Roadster down from Oregon.  Yes, that would
be Mr. Robb Pynes.

Anyway, the invitation is still open to all Datsun Owners.  Come on over for
the party and gab session.  Just bring over your steaks and beer and I will
try to supply the rest.  We will do the same thig as last time and take all of
the parking on the block around my house.

Will post more info soon in the form of a web page.  Otherwise it looks like
we have about 8 Roadsters so far.

See ya!

Michael Carion
67.5 SRL000248 Solex (being painted as I type)
San Francisco, Ca