BADROC's Pre-Roadster Season Prep Session

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC's Pre-Roadster Season Prep Session
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:39:20 EST
Hello,

I would like to invite all Roadster Owners to my place in San Francisco on
April 10th for a casual Roadster BBQ Get together.  This will be our pre-
Solvang Roadster Meet get together to figure out and work out all of those
mechanical bugs.  Or, just to look at all of the other wonderful Roadsters.
No cruise is scheduled but as interest builds more will be planned.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francisco, Ca

ps:  I will have the soft drinks.  You provide your steaks and beer.