Re: BADROC's Pre-Roadster Season Prep Session

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BADROC's Pre-Roadster Season Prep Session
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:52:12 EST
In a message dated 3/17/99 8:29:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, CalSpeed@aol.com
writes:

<< Anyway, the invitation is still open to all Datsun Owners.  Come on over
for
 the party and gab session.  Just bring over your steaks and beer and I will
 try to supply the rest.  We will do the same thig as last time and take all
of
 the parking on the block around my house.

 Will post more info soon in the form of a web page.  Otherwise it looks like
 we have about 8 Roadsters so far. >>

Michael, could you send out a quick tidbit of info on this gathering again?
Like the date and such...
Thanks

Van