Dallas Z-Club Meeting

To: "Bluebirds" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: Dallas Z-Club Meeting
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:25:15 -0600
For those folks in the D/FW area who can make it, I will be showing my
Shasta 98 video plus another (Against All Odds or the '73 SCCA Runoffs at
Road Atlanta) at the Z-Club meeting on Thursday night (March 18), show
time around 8 pm.

The meeting is held at the Knights of Columbus Hall behind the Sears
Service Center on Valley View just west of I-35E.

This would be a good way for folks who are wondering just what all the
uproar about going to Shasta is about.

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)