Re: Shifting notchy when cold

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shifting notchy when cold
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:01:35 -0800
This sounds like:
        A value- added feature!  The wrong (too thick) gear lube will make it
worse.  Other listees with synthetic experience- will synthetic lube
help integrate this "feature"?
        When I rebuilt my trans, it became quite a bit stiffer.  When you say
"a bear", do you mean that it takes more push on the lever to get it to
change gears, or that it's easy to 'push through' the synchro and clash
gear on gear?
Toby